Generated music will be played back automatically with virtual instruments.
You can change playback options in file settings:
- Which virtual instruments to use (piano, strings, woodwinds, brass, organ, vocal)
- Add slurs automatically (this will convert part of transitions between notes into legato)
- Reverb level (to emulate space in which instruments are playing)
Additional parameters can be changed in text config:
- By default tempo increases from the beginning of generated melody to its center and then decreases up to the melody end. You can control how much tempo is increased in the middle of generated melody by changing tempo_bell parameter in text config (e.g. no increase: tempo_bell=1, increase by 30%: tempo_bell=1.3).
- By default dynamics increases from the beginning of generated melody to its center and then decreases up to the melody end. You can control starting and middle dynamics by changing dyn_bell parameter in text config. Two values are specified for this parameter in range from 0 to 127. (e.g. forte, no increase: dyn_bell=100-100, increase from mezzo-forte to forte: tempo_bell=80-100).
Other parameters are the same that are used in Artinfuser Studio and are documented there.
Artinfuser Algo does not provide GUI to change instrument settings, so you have two options:
Example of editing config in CF1 cantus firmus generation algorithm:
Instruments = "Viola"
"Viola/Auto/1": stac_maxlen = 200
"Viola/Auto/1": nonlegato_minlen = 200
Example of editing config in CP1 2-voice counterpoint generation algorithm:
Instruments = "Violin,Cello"
"Violin/Auto/1": stac_maxlen = 200
"Violin/Auto/1": nonlegato_minlen = 200
"Cello/Auto/2": stac_maxlen = 200
"Cello/Auto/2": nonlegato_minlen = 200